1.0 Collection of Information
WebSlice Limited (“WebSlice“, “we” or “us“) gathers various information about customers and other users of the WebSlice website (“our site“, “the site”). This information includes:
- personal information, provided to us by you, through our web portal, (including, and not limited to, the ordering system, billing system, support ticket communications);
- personal information, provided to us by you, through any other method (including, without limitation, email, phone, and fax communications, correspondence and discussions);
- aggregated data, which tracks the traffic to our site; and
- cookies, which are small digital files kept on your computer used for the purpose of record keeping, such as the preferences you choose on our site.
The personal information collected by WebSlice Limited will be used for the following purposes:
- verification of your identity for use with our site and services, (including, not limited to web services provided on this website);
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- verification of your identity for use on the Site and other services
- to keep our site relevant and of interest to users;
- for future marketing, promotional, and publicity purposes; and
- for any other use that you authorise.
3.0 Consequences of non-provision of information
Failure to provide the necessary personal information requested for the purposes of services provided by WebSlice may result in certain services not being offered and/or provided to you.
4.0 Disclosure of Information
WebSlice may disclose to third parties:
- aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you;
- your personal information, where WebSlice believes in good faith that WebSlice is required to do so by law; and
- your personal information, provided to WebSlice Limited, has your prior authorisation, which WebSlice Limited will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
5.0 Cookies and Tracking
WebSlice Limited may use a “cookie” file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file does not identify you or your business personally, as it only gives WebSlice Limited details of your IP address, PC platform (e.g. Windows, NT or Mac), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain. WebSlice may use the information generated by cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from our site;
- ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate party; and
- enable you to enter our site and use certain services or visit restricted areas in our site without having to log on each time.
6.0 Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
WebSlice Limited does not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with the site and to whom you provide personal information whilst using one of their sites or services. The site contains links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as WebSlice Limited. WebSlice Limited recommends that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
7.0 Holding, Correcting and Updating
As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Site. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
WebSlice reserves the right to add or modify any of the policy terms on this web page, in the best interests of the customer.